Who's taking part?
Click here to see some of the organisations who took part in National Eye Health Week 2015
Register as a supporter to receive a free support resource kit*. Click the link and send us your name, organsiation, address and email register me now
* resource kits dispatched August 2016
How often do you need to get your sight tested?
Did you know?
- 1.8 million people in the UK are living with sight loss. For 53% of these, a simple sight test and new spectacles could really help.*
- A sight test can detect early signs of conditions like glaucoma, which can be treated if found soon enough
- During a sight test, other health conditions such as diabetes or high blood pressure may be detected.
- For healthy eyes, eat well, don’t smoke and wear eye protection in bright sunlight.